Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am new to the hunting forum and I am wondering if there are other women hunters out there?
I think It would be great to join a group of women who love the outdoors and hunting game as much as I do. I have been hunting with my dad since I was a kid and I fish, canoe and camp. I have my hunters safety and a whitetail tag that I would like fill. I plan on trying you tan the hide too. I am available weekends and interested in winter camping as well.
If you are a friendly outdoors woman let's go hunting :)

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Hello all,
I am new to the hunting forum and I am wondering if there are other women hunters out there?
I think It would be great to join a group of women who love the outdoors and hunting game as much as I do. I have been hunting with my dad since I was a kid and I fish, canoe and camp. I have my hunters safety and a whitetail tag that I would like fill. I plan on trying you tan the hide too. I am available weekends and interested in winter camping as well.
Welcome NatureGal! There are a few women on the forum so I'm sure that you'll be contacted very soon. Good luck with your hunts! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Lady hunters are hot! Sorry, couldn't resist. In fact, last year i acquired a mirror of my muzzle for my wife. Last one at WSS, great price. TC omega in stainless/weather shield. She has yet to shoot it not due to lack of will but my/her crappy work schedules. Very rare days off together. Sold my 7 mag for a 270 as well in hopes. Ok, its easier on me too. Lol

Keep on the forums, when she's ready ill send her your way.

·
Registered
402 Posts
:smileyvault-welcome
Both my wife and oldest daughter hunt and the youngest daughter really enjoys target shooting but not much into hunting.

·
Registered
653 Posts
My daughter tells me I'm not a good hunter and I should leave my gun at home and take her instead.
She's 4 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello! I'm also looking for a group of women to hunt, fish, and tan hides with! I have my hunter's safety and PAL but i want to learn about bow hunting too! Message me back!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello ladies, I'm new to the area and would love to find other like minded safe female hunters. I have pals and USA hunters safety. Would love to find a team for whitetail season.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I'm in !!! i just got into hunting but am a quick learner ! Love everything outdoors, especially fishing !!! Feel free to shoot me a PM. <--- see what I did there...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey hopefully people still use this !! But this was my first season waterfall and all white tail deer hunting looking to create a girls group to go hunting with next year?? Would be really awesome to be able to go on a girls hunting trip and meet more people with common interests!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,
I’d love to go !

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey hopefully people still use this !! But this was my first season waterfall and all white tail deer hunting looking to create a girls group to go hunting with next year?? Would be really awesome to be able to go on a girls hunting trip and meet more people with common interests!!
There are a few ladies in the Manitoba Pointing Dog Facebook group that hunt and fish if you want to check it out and connect with them there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts