Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one here hunt wild boar or know of what area's have boar, best way to hunt them ? or looking to be willing to take along someone who has hunting experience but not boar ?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I know a few guys that tried hunting pigs last January in spruce woods they hunted a week and didn't see or get a thing, which I agree on the first post going with someone that knows the area or at least getting great info can go a long ways ! it sucks tho no one wants to share info tho cause lots of us put hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars into getting the knowledge of some areas. I to would love to take my 2 boys aged 12 and 13 out for a pig hunt but wouldn't have the first clue where to start in spruce woods as we live way out on the east side of the province. I've learned that it is what it is lol, if someone would like to share tho please pm me :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i'll figure it out, there has to be more area's than spruce wood's but it will be a start, i will just go out some time in the new year

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know a few guys that tried hunting pigs last January in spruce woods they hunted a week and didn't see or get a thing, which I agree on the first post going with someone that knows the area or at least getting great info can go a long ways ! it sucks tho no one wants to share info tho cause lots of us put hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars into getting the knowledge of some areas. I to would love to take my 2 boys aged 12 and 13 out for a pig hunt but wouldn't have the first clue where to start in spruce woods as we live way out on the east side of the province. I've learned that it is what it is lol, if someone would like to share tho please pm me :)
yeah i learned of a few other places in central/east side in manitoba don't know how populated they are, probably will just go and camp out a couple day's just to get out of the city and learn by trial and error there is always my yearly moose and deer hunt's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts