Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havent found time to try take my first deer with a bow,had this for four years, never got to shoot it. Trying to get rid of it and just wondering if anyone knew a price for it ? I have had a thread for it in the buy and sell section (figured id ask 200 at first but went down to i believe 180/160 with arrows and release) and cant seem to sell it any help?!! Its a martins saber pro series se.

Attachments

·
Registered
857 Posts
I wish I knew for sure but length of pull on some older bows is cam specific so not very adjustable. I am looking for a newer bow myself. Most guys are de-dazzled about all the new fangled options on new bows so might be tough to sell. I'll look into it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I knew for sure but length of pull on some older bows is cam specific so not very adjustable. I am looking for a newer bow myself. Most guys are de-dazzled about all the new fangled options on new bows so might be tough to sell. I'll look into it.
Hey i have a few pics of the cams there TRU-ARC

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.