Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for someone to let me sit in sit when reloading.I think i am ready to start.Would need tips and advice from a reloader

·
Registered
165 Posts
I know from your other post that you are already looking to buy some reloading manuals. My advice is read as much as you can as the info in them is invaluable.

·
Registered
78 Posts
caliber ?
for hunting or target ?
action type ?

I live in Niverville if you dont mind the trip you could come out...

I have been planning to put on reloading courses but have been waiting to hear from the publisher of a few books as I need permission to use copies of pages, or a good price on the book itself to include with the course.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello, I should put up some kind of prophile with my ad -I live in winnipeg,i have been hunter\fisherman (bow hunter) over 45 years,I would like to take up shooting and reloading as a hobbie.Will not start trying to load my own till january.Hunting is starting.I have enough premium (paid more for bullets than gas on a 700 mile hunting trip,that's crazy) bullets for this year i hope.Need advice on -items that are a must,but not in a basic reloading kit - advice on a safe and practical bench set up -tips on cleaning ,preping -phone for advice,when stuck.Would like to sit in on a couple of actual loading sessions,to see how you troubleshoot problems that come up.I am old school and believe nothing beats hands on.AND YES I WOULD TRAVEL.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts