Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
caliber ?
for hunting or target ?
action type ?

I live in Niverville if you dont mind the trip you could come out...

I have been planning to put on reloading courses but have been waiting to hear from the publisher of a few books as I need permission to use copies of pages, or a good price on the book itself to include with the course.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello, I should put up some kind of prophile with my ad -I live in winnipeg,i have been hunter\fisherman (bow hunter) over 45 years,I would like to take up shooting and reloading as a hobbie.Will not start trying to load my own till january.Hunting is starting.I have enough premium (paid more for bullets than gas on a 700 mile hunting trip,that's crazy) bullets for this year i hope.Need advice on -items that are a must,but not in a basic reloading kit - advice on a safe and practical bench set up -tips on cleaning ,preping -phone for advice,when stuck.Would like to sit in on a couple of actual loading sessions,to see how you troubleshoot problems that come up.I am old school and believe nothing beats hands on.AND YES I WOULD TRAVEL.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.