Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

Traditions E-bolt 209 Muzzle Loader with Bushnell Scope

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  lovetofish 
#1 ·
Traditions E-bolt 209 inline muzzle loader with 4X Bushnell Banner Scope. Purchased new maybe 6 years ago, its taken a good number of deer. I have always cleaned and oiled this gun and the rifling shines and there is no rust. The scope has some carbon on the outside of the main tube but it is just cosmetic. This is a great starter gun for someone wanting to give muzzle loading a try. $150. Gun can be seen both in Winnipeg and Southern Manitoba (Morris area).

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I didn't want to spend a fortune on my first muzzle loader and I have no regrets with it. I have had my new T/C Triumph now for a week and can't wait to try it out. I am going to try Blackhorn 209. Never used it but it sounds almost too good to be true. Almost want to use it on my Tradition to see how it would shoot.

#8 ·
Patty said:
My brothers E-bolt will outshoot 99% of all the muzzleloaders out there... Its incredible how accurate it is...
X2 father in-law has 2 of them... beats my Pursuit LT, but i can shoot Blackhorn!

Tikka72 you'll love that gun/powder combo... my buddy is using it and says its giving him excellent groups, with a 250gr SST bullet

#9 ·
Thats my goal. Tight groups. And dead deer. I was recommended the T/C Shockwaves so that is what I bought. Still haven't put any bullets through it but that should change this weekend. Thanks for the SST advice. Its always good knowing what combinations work well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.