Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Here's the Dezi dog again! :) One of my favourite photos of him!
[attachment=0:3lgh8n4x]IMGP2636.JPG[/attachment:3lgh8n4x]

This morning's work (16 retrieves -- 14 of ours and 2 that someone didn't retrieve when they hunted this field yesterday...aargh :evil:)!
[attachment=2:3lgh8n4x]P103070111.jpg[/attachment:3lgh8n4x]

This morning's work is done and so am I!
[attachment=1:3lgh8n4x]P10307411.jpg[/attachment:3lgh8n4x]

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
This tangle of paws and fur sleeping on my pink couch is Shea, She is a black lab and . . . . .well we aren't quite sure but she kinda looks like a greyhound. Got her last year and she melted into the family and feels like we have always had her.

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
Next critter is Jellybean. . . . yes her name is Jellybean and that was entirely out of my control five years ago when we got her but she's my buddy, alas, when I got her I wasn't into waterfowl but she has been on many grouse hunts (although she never got the "Bring it back to me" part of retreiving)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I really enjoy seeing everyone's "family" photos. Thanks for sharing them here. I never had a dog, but, I plan to change that when I retire next month.

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is tracker, hes retired now but he was a hell of a mutt. He comes out once inawhile but he hurts too much after a run or tryin to carry a goose. dam dogs and there bad hips!

this is probably him at like 2 years old maybe 3(bottom pic when oak hammock limits were 3). hes put on some weight now lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Bringing it back to the top with photos of Dezi Dog hunting in the storm this morning.

[attachment=2:3e2eqi8s]DSCF1829.JPG[/attachment:3e2eqi8s]

[attachment=1:3e2eqi8s]DSCF1831.JPG[/attachment:3e2eqi8s]

[attachment=0:3e2eqi8s]DSCF1835.JPG[/attachment:3e2eqi8s]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts