Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have one general deer tag to use and no antlerless tag available, when a good shot arises would you shoot this deer and give up your chance at a buck for the year? Personally, it's unique and once in a lifetime, so I'd shoot it in a heartbeat.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I'd shoot it, but only because albinos are genetic freaks, and should be taken out of the gene pool.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Riggs said:
I'd shoot it, but only because albinos are genetic freaks, and should be taken out of the gene pool.
Don't agree with your genetic freaks thing, but.... I would probably pass, hoping she would have some buck fawns with the albino genes!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I would probably confused as hell and maybe a little frightened that I saw a unicorn! Seriously if I saw that in the wild I probably woudn't be sure it was a deer so I wouldn't shoot.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm with Riggs . Take it out of the gene pool without a thought . It doesnt belong there and actually occurs more than some think .

We have an area in northern Ontario that has a small herd of moose that are albino . They just protected them in that particular area a couple of years ago but in other areas it would be open season on them when season is open .

I think a sight such as this would freak some hunters out though wondering wtf they are looking at . :lol:

TD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts