Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing special yet, but I'll start the thread with some pictures from the camera I left out last November after hunting. Dates are wrong. I'll be putting the cameras out later this year and hopefully find the big buck I saw last year.

This is the older 5mp Trophy Cam, I've yet to put out the newer one that I got that has the no-glow flash and takes 720p video with sound.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Nice pics. Don't worry about the wrong date: my VCR has been blinking 12:00 for the past 10 years. :lol:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Those trophy cams are real work horses. I have 3 of the 2009 model and 2 of last years 466 model. They take great pics and have awesome battery life.

At the end of last season i picked up a Reconyx. Can't wait to try it out. Reconyx are supposed to be the Cadillac of cams.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. Ya I'm definitely going to try that this year. I'm going to get my new cam out soon once I get a bear safe box for it.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
SISIF said:
Thanks. Ya I'm definitely going to try that this year. I'm going to get my new cam out soon once I get a bear safe box for it.
Hey, just spend 4 or 5 hundred dollars on one of those Yeti Coolers...punch a hole on the side or it, and duck tape your camera inside...Wa La! :lol:

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:shock: Ya right! It'll be cheaper to buy another camera to replace it if it gets mauled.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That was dangerous man, I could have taken you seriously and bought one of those coolers and cut it up. :lol:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Have u seen the prices on them......WOW! The 250 quart model is around $800.00 U.S., and weighs 77 pounds...EMPTY! You can probably fit a couple dozen trail cams in it though..... :lol:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
KevinS said:
Those trophy cams are real work horses. I have 3 of the 2009 model and 2 of last years 466 model. They take great pics and have awesome battery life.

At the end of last season i picked up a Reconyx. Can't wait to try it out. Reconyx are supposed to be the Cadillac of cams.
One of our hunting magazines just rated the Reconyx as the top one in every aspect. Can't be beat! Pricey, but well worth it...acording to them.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[BBvideo 425,350:29or2fdp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXIQqEnuXXY&feature=youtu.be[/BBvideo:29or2fdp]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts