Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clearing out the last of my gear. I feel I have priced pretty low, so no haggling please. I have pictures of almost everything, but they are too much to post so if you want pictures, please e-mail me at cameronwhite @ mts.net, and I'll get them to you right away. I work 5 nights a week, so we will have to meet either first thing in the morning, or between 3 to 5 pm, or on the weekend.
- Bushnell bore sighter,comes with 3 arbors. I think two arbors are missing the little set screw in the end, otherwise in great shape. $ 20.00.
- MNC dial indicator. Used for checking runout on loaded rounds. Like new.$20.00.
- 3 ammo pouches. One wallet style, one slips over the buttstock. one plastic wallet style.$ 10.00 for all three.
-2xl cabelas camo fleece jacket. Thin and quiet. $ size 2xl. $ 10.00
- Realtree Hardwoods pattern silent suede bibs, insulated and quiet. Sixe xl.$ 50.00.
- Winchester realtree blaze camo fleece over jacket Sixe 3xl.$ 10.00
- 2 blaze vests, one of them fleece, insulated blaze balaclava. $20.00 for all.
-Cabelas dri-plus insulated full finger glo-mitts, size lg. $10.00.
-2 pelvic saws, one compact bone saw.$ 25.00 for all.
-Cabelas guide model fanny pack with shoulder harness. Holds a ton of gear, and quiet.$ 50.00
-Electronic digital calipers. Needs new watch battery.$ $20.00
-Grab box of dear hunting gear. Calls, rattle bags, drags, rifle sling. Lots of goodies.$ 40.00
-Plano padded soft rifle case. Fits rifles with scopes, up to about 46". Shoulder strap as well.$25.00.
-MTM caseguard rifle rest/cleaning station.$ 10.00
- Grab box of all my remaining solvents and misc cleaning gear, solvents, lubricants, stock care and refinishing products, misc jags,patch holders, brushes. Still finding more. $30.00
-DVD's: Elk hunting, Shockey's deer DVD's. Northern visions master set, 12 DVD's of mostly manitoba deer hunts. 15 1/2 hours of deer! $40.00 for all.

E-mail me if you need pictures or more info.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.