Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I always hate it when work and other stuff get in the way of hunting, I knew heading out this morning that unless I get lucky with some geese or ducks up at the farm during thanksgiving, this would be my last day for hunting waterfowl. We where in a hot and packed corn field that last night when we checked to see if we could drive in it, had over 2000 geese. I had a feeling that although this was my last outing of the year, it would be a good one. With just a few brids short of getting sausage made up, we went out with one goal, TAKE EM. It started fast with geese landing in the decoys with 15 mins till legal shotting, and yes they left before we could shot them :iams: . Just to make it fast, well we had one HELL OF DAY :lol: :drool: , 3 limits of Canada's in one hour, not the best time we have had but a good time at the least. We tried to get some snow geese but, they wanted no part in the field. I have pictures on my phone, il post them when I get a chance to plug my phone into computer, I hope I can do it tomorrow.

How did you guys do?

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Went out for my first goose hunt in a while on thursday afternoon... we were pass shooting but were in a good spot, between 3 1/2 guns we got 22 birds... I got three with the 1/2 gun, I forgot my 12ga when I left home and had to use my buddies A5 20ga... Kinda like taking a knife to a gun fight, but I managed to pull down 3 birds so I was happy... Might be my only goose hunt of the season, I hope I can get out for a duck or two yet tho!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts