Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got off early Tuesday evening so I raced out to the Seddon's/Milner Ridge area with a Buddy, between the two of us we shot five birds and saw probably five on top of what we shot. I was off Wednesday so I got out there about 9:15ish, walked the same trail(s) and managed three very good sized birds, saw 6 in total. The Grouse action took a dump the last 4-5 years considering the time I put in there getting a few birds isn't bad at all. Lots of ground cover though for the little guys to hide in so be ready to shoot on the fly :D

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Awesome job offshore. We did pretty good eastern mb last weekend. I have this mon tue off. will try again. Can't wait. Bird hunting is alot of fun. Might bring deer rifle too sight in while out there also.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
loogin28 said:
Awesome job offshore. We did pretty good eastern mb last weekend. I have this mon tue off. will try again. Can't wait. Bird hunting is alot of fun. Might bring deer rifle too sight in while out there also.

I do that alot too lol, break up the day by either sighting in the rifle or skeet shooting.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nice job man!

Brings the days that you don't see much into perspective. Last year I had a couple of "skunked" days for ruffies, and then had a really good sharptail shoot. Feels good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts