Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
bulldog007 said:
Please remember to wear a Poppy for all of our past and present veterans. We owe a lot to these folks, some of whom paid the supreme sacrafice .

Thank you.
X2

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I raise my glass in a toast to my brothers and sisters in arms, especially those who've paid the ultimate price.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yes,let us not forget. :(
Especially to my dear father,who at 21(in WW2) was the sole survivor of a mid-air,head on collision between 2 Canadian Bombers (not much for radar,and very thick cloud and smoke) watched his plane,the other,and his buddies he flew with in the air force fall to their death as the parachutes were blown away.....luckily his chute worked,landing in a farmers pasture,banged up and in shock as you could imagine.

Speaking of Remembrance day,please keep xmas lites off till after Nov 11 out of repect to them....pass it on :)
Heck I dont turn mine on till December.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
For our American Members, Happy Veteran's Day as we remember our father's, mother's, brother's, sisters, relatives, and friends who honorably served.

·
Registered
21 Posts
A veteran is someone who wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Obviously this goes for any soldier, sailor, airman of any Nation.

Remembering EVERY Day,

82nd Airborne Veteran, STRIKE HOLD!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
82armyx said:
A veteran is someone who wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Obviously this goes for any soldier, sailor, airman of any Nation.

Remembering EVERY Day,

82nd Airborne Veteran, STRIKE HOLD!
Went through jump school at Ft. Benning in the summer of 1969.

EC-47 Electric Goons...Alone...Unarmed...Unafraid

Coming back from a mission over the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
My bird, Lady Susan, and me at Pleiku, VietNam, Central Highlands.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts