Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Lots of guys use Archie's in Starbuck. They do good work.

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
Danny's Whole Hog for sure and he does excellent work. Thor's Meats in Selkirk, Baron's in Lockport. Wherever you go, make sure that you get a price BEFORE getting the meat done! Every once in a while we get a complaint from a hunter who no longer wants the meat because it was too expensive to get processed!

·
Registered
304 Posts
XL Foods in Brooks Alberta has lots of time on their hands...... :lol:

Reactions: sled-in

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone's suggestions, Archie's must be good cuz he's full! Gonna give Danny's a try. thanks!

If I can figure out how to post a picture I will. Stand by.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just picked up my goose pepperettes and hungarian Salami from Al at Barons meats in Lockport,the pepperoni if FANTASTIC,and we haven't tried the salami yet,so far very pleased although a bit pricey at $4.25 LB for pepperoni and $3.50lb for the salami,but with everything vacuum packed we are pleased.We will be bringing more goose in to be processed into coarse Kolbassa.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Just got our Moose sausage back from Waldner's in Niverville, all vac packed and in boxes waiting for us... IMHO, the best made - and I have tried a few of the above mentioned places - Waldners makes really good sausage!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Portage Meats and Deli, on Portage ave gets my vote, for last few years, just great service from a family team of hunters. I don't even ask how much, I don't care, it's the end product that counts! I have used many, and you can tell who is doing the big vatt system. I would just love to name, names on that one over the years, but most of them down and out of it, but there is still acouple in wpg that do that crap and lie about it!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts