Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you duck hunters out they run any of those Rapid Flyer Duck Decoys? Good Bad What do you thing!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Our group strictly uses Mojo's. The older style with the metal wings and we have been using the newer teal Mojo's and having great success with those also in fields and over water.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now I run 6 Mojo's, 4 on stands 2 on my Vortex. I many change my Robo's on the stands with the Rapid Flyers. Just trying to get a feel on the strength of them!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Don't know......have found them to flare birds. Now these were geese in a field (there were ducks around too) as I had heard they are okay for geese, but proved that wrong. Worked fine in the marsh for mallards...then again sometimes they will come to anything. So not sure yet....will have to do a test when the birds are coming in of a spinner vs. the flyer on their own.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mojo's will scare geese every time in the field when they are turned on. I have all my spinners and vortex on the same remote control, that way I can turn them off when the geese are locked onto my spread!

·
Registered
117 Posts
True enough....however, other forums, and I believe the edge site itself claims not to flare 'em with the flapping action vs. spin. Either way no go. Had it wired to remote but for some reason it wouldn't shut off and had to just take it down. Disapointing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts