Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
He was coming at me kinda sideways quartering to, I think he thought I was another buck coming for his doe, looked like he was coming for a fight. He shoulda known better, that doe was too small for either of us :lol:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
highlandglen guide said:
mines not the biggest, but he was almost perfect on each side! first shot thru the heart second thru the head...he was headed for some real nasty bush and wasnt taking any chances.
Nice looking Buck.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Not sure if you would want jerky off my deer, He was an old fellow, look at all the white in his face, think he may have been on the decline but he was still a brute.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
That's a beautiful buck. I don't think I've ever even seen one that large in the wild. Nice Job!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks, it was a tough time watching him walk slowly towards me across the field. Couldn't shoot him till he turned broadside to me at 23 yards infront of my stand.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Thanks.. Ya it was quite the season, and I saw the biggest buck of my life on the last day. I really hope he's there this year. And people are saying there's a shortage of deer... They must just all be in my spot. :lol:

You going to join the comp this year?

1 - 20 of 196 Posts