Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's what I got - out of 2,989 photos, most of which were tweety birds, branches, and ghosts, these were the best! The one buck without cam details is a cropped photo - also one cam doesnt have the date set - so ignore that!

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Hey what do you think about pic 2 and 3? Same buck? those camera pics
were 1.5km apart, 30 days between photos... I am thinking maybe it is.... but so hard to tell from such diff angles

·
Registered
396 Posts
chrism said:
Thanks guys! Hey what do you think about pic 2 and 3? Same buck? those camera pics
were 1.5km apart, 30 days between photos... I am thinking maybe it is.... but so hard to tell from such diff angles
The buck in pic 2 looks like a 4x4,the buck in pic 3 looks like a 5x5 to me anyway.....Maybe my eyes are failing me in my old age.

·
Registered
180 Posts
No i don t think there the same deer.that is good news for you.Good luck with one of them.Nice bull picture too.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I never looked that close, but one can definitely see one is a 5x5 and the other a 4x4 - good eyes 7-08! Yes that bull has eluded me for two years now....

·
Registered
125 Posts
The first pic is cool, we seen a big cat type animal yesterday and are tryin to figure out what it is lol

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
ChaD? said:
The first pic is cool, we seen a big cat type animal yesterday and are tryin to figure out what it is lol
cougar at the Petersfield hotel doesn't count Chad! I digress.

Nice photos Chris. G.R. jumpers, very interesting.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
ChaD? said:
Big Bobcat???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts