Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So that's what a 76" rack looks like..cooool

[BBvideo 425,350:3pcehy9f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUHylIWl2YQ&feature=share[/BBvideo:3pcehy9f]

·
Registered
146 Posts
LOL....they look pretty big when they almost step on you....i've been there, not moose hunting though. :cool:

G

·
SEE HOW STILL THE GUYS BOW WAS WHEN HE WAS HOLDING??I WOULD HAVE BEEN SHAKING SO BAD I WOULD HAVE MISSED FROM THERE :lmao:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Alright I don't moose hunt so I've never really looked into where the vitals are, but was that thing shot where you would want to? Seems low and a bit towards the rear to me, but like I say I really don't know a Moose' anatomy.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Having looked at it this looks like a stomach shot to me. Am I wrong? Does no one here know about Moose?! :lol:

Just seems funny for such an experienced hunter to seemingly miss with his shot placement from close enough to stab with a spear!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
To me it seems that the hunter is several feet lower than the moose, and his shot entered at an upward angle. So the arrow path will be at an upward angle, so the shot isn't low. To my eyes, I would say the shot does catch the rear part of the lungs, but barely.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Riggs said:
To me it seems that the hunter is several feet lower than the moose, and his shot entered at an upward angle. So the arrow path will be at an upward angle, so the shot isn't low. To my eyes, I would say the shot does catch the rear part of the lungs, but barely.

Riggs, you are epic. That is all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts