Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Ryan Banman. I have recently launched an online store called West Shield Outpost.

This is an emergency preparedness and survival store. We want to help people be more prepared for common everyday emergencies that happen to so many so often.

We carry a line of Food for Health International long term food storage. A large variety of rope for any situation, a growing supply of knives, Life Straw water purification, and a growing selection of other various survival items.
We are also Manitoba's dealer for Berkey water purification systems.

As well as prepping supplies, we are also proponants of self-relaint living. In this endevour, at the moment, we promote growing ones own food. We are trying to bring aquaponics to households on a small scale.

Aquaponics is a new concept of growing food using waste water from fish tanks. The idea is the fishy water will fertalize and feed the plants.

We are a new Manitoba family (at the moment only online) store. We wish to serve you and help you prepare for any emergency. Check us out at www.westshieldoutpost.ca

Thank you,
Ryan Banman

·
Registered
665 Posts
Do you plan to open to retail business? I drive near Cooks Creek daily, seems silly to have to pay for shipping for something I could just swing by and pick up...

cool website though...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sniper-T, thank you for the compliment :)

It would be silly to pay for shipping if thats the case. I'm very flexible too, I'd meet anyone within reason. I drive semi trucks for a living and make frequent deliveries to Brandon, Winkler, Steinbach, and Selkirk, so I wouldn't have a problem meeting anyone there when i make a delivery there.

If anyone is to make an order, you can select a "pick up" shipping option, so then there will be no shipping charges. Then we can arrange pick-up.

Things have been starting slow, so i dont have in stock everything shown on the site. It would just be a matter of ordering it in and its usually pretty quick.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should give us a coupon code to save money that way you could also see how much business you get from here... will also entice us to use the site
Hey EricGee, I would like to give some discounts, but margins are very tight right now until i get a little bit more established. I'm hoping the friendly support of Manitoban's for a Manitoba start up will entice people to give patronige to West Shield Outpost ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.