Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a new arrow rest... Cabelas has a nice deal online for a whisker biscuit sure shot pro for $49 from $149. I had an old school 2 prong that worked fine until I got carbon arrows. Lookin for suggestions or what u guys r using...

Happy hunting,,,,

·
Registered
557 Posts
That's a good deal, my back up bow has a biscuit and I have no complaints about the biscuit rests. The bow I use day to day is an APA and I use APA's rest on that bow. I had the two prong style years ago and hated it.

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
clawj said:
I had the two prong style years ago and hated it.
I second that! I'm using a biscuit for hunting as it is very versatile. Holds the arrow in place better than anything else if you have to move the bow around a lot.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I have a biscuit too, I like it... The only thing I don't like about the biscuit is that I can't shoot helical fletching through it... I plan on upgrading to a drop away rest and helical fletching in the spring...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems like the biscuit is the unanimous winner. Picked it up at Cabelas and they said that they are clearing them out as they are no longer carrying the sure shot pro. I see range time in my near future.

Thx for the responses all!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts