Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very nice buck, taken from a natural ground blind at a range of 23 yards...very heavy, and really long tines...also has split brows on both sides.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Patty said:
Wicked deer!!! PA?
Yes. He was hunting a long, wooded ridgeline above farmland. The buck was trailing a hot doe. My friend had hunted this buck for 3 years.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would have left him get a bit bigger........................NOT....................Awesome buck.....WOW..............What state did he shoot it in?Score?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bigolebuck said:
I would have left him get a bit bigger........................NOT....................Awesome buck.....WOW..............What state did he shoot it in?Score?
:lol: Shot in Berks County, near the town of Fleetwood, in the state of Pennsylvania.

He said it scored 171, but didn't measure the split brows because he's not sure how to do that.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
shane019 said:
Is it just me or does that pic look photo shopped?
I got my first chance to see the rack over the weekend. Let me just say that as is usually the case, the photo doesn't do it justice. It's a hog!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Riggs said:
shane019 said:
Is it just me or does that pic look photo shopped?
I got my first chance to see the rack over the weekend. Let me just say that as is usually the case, the photo doesn't do it justice. It's a hog!

Sweet!!!! That is for sure a prize... Reason I asked is the deers body is so white and a little blurred then right at top of the head to top of the horns it is clear and dark even deers hair looks different at the base of the horns....

Anyway Congrats on the Bruiser!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts