Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
It all depends on where and what weapon you are using. As a general guideline, most early general seasons end Oct.14 and most late season hunts end Dec.16. Is there a specific area you are wondering about?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
canadian-ice said:
It all depends on where and what weapon you are using. As a general guideline, most early general seasons end Oct.14 and most late season hunts end Dec.16. Is there a specific area you are wondering about?
First of all, thanks for the information. The reason I'm asking is I've been talking to a fly-in operator about setting up a group trip for fishing next September/early October, and he's been quite busy, and asked me to call him back after Moose Season.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's something I'm trying to put together for Manitoba Outdoors. Can't discuss anything about it though. At least not at this time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Riggs, check out the posts regarding "COs flying over moose spots".......welcome to "FRIENDLY MANITOBA"....I can't wait for you to experience this first hand.....Good luck!!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JDR** said:
Riggs, check out the posts regarding "COs flying over moose spots".......welcome to "FRIENDLY MANITOBA"....I can't wait for you to experience this first hand.....Good luck!!
Well, I doubt I'd be any less thrilled about it, than you are. I'd be totally pissed too.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I would like to see a group hunt for moose, but not fly in. This really raises the price. I have for a long time now been thinking of putting up a post for a small group to hunt moose. I used to go myself in area 26, but that is done now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts