Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone comes across a brittany spaniel, orange and white in color. Name is lexy. Last seen in the sandilands where road 26 goes north south close to some gravel pits. About 2 miles from the sandiland ski trailhead. phone 1 204 793 9978 thanks for any help.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice to hear. Must have been a few long nights for her, especially during the storm. She must be happy to get to sleep in her own bed now.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Awesome news, I'm real happy for you. What's the story? Did she just show up on someone's doorstep?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well , i posted here, on trackshare, facebook and kijiji. Placed signs at the post office in hadashville, restaurant, co office, on fireguard roads leading to the sandilands.
So some one from trackshare was talking to a friend on facebook who's from marchand that mentioned they found a dog walking on the road. So the guy from trackshare contacted me and posted a pic of the dog on trackshare. It was my girl. After the snowstorm out east i basically had given up hope. I thought, no sightings, wolves, and coyotes, chances were not good.
So the people from marchand called me and we went to pick her up. She's lost a lot of weight and a couple of cuts to her paws, bit in good health considering the 8 days she had in the bush. She's a little jumpy. Any small noise and she ready to bolt. Probably what kept her alive. We figure about 75 kms as the crow flies from where we lost her. Very happy to have her home. thanks everyone for the help. jp and lexy

·
Registered
125 Posts
what an amazing story, I couldnt imagine the thought running thru your mind when your out there and your dog is just gone

1 - 15 of 15 Posts