There was a little story on the morning news. It was about people doing wood work on their houses using Linseed Oil. Leaving just a few rags with the oil on it, the rags have self combusted burning their houses down. So please be carefull when using Linseed Oil or other such materials. I do not want to hear about loss of property or life. You are to leave rags dry completly, being separate or to soak with water and store in metal container sealed. Sometimes we tend to forget about these hidden dangers.