Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if there were any instructors on this site that had an opening in the neer future
so i can take my final exam, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply, i have passed that part of it now i have to find an instructor to take the final written exam

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
60 doller online course then a writtin exam infront of anstructor for 10 more dollers

·
Registered
49 Posts
Check out Manitoba Wildlife Federation website, they have a list of educators/test examiners located throughout the province. I went to their office yesterday, to get a replacement card for myself and my Dad (can't find my old hunters safety certificate! :x ). The staff there were very friendly and provided quick and professional service. They have some nice clothing for sale too! Picked up a couple of new hunting hats for myself. Thanks MWF!

·
Registered
158 Posts
There is a course going on Sept 8 .... but it's in Hodgson....

You would be able to attend I imagine at the end of the day and write the test.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you still need it, there is a coarse at heartland archery this Sunday at 9am.
You can call anytime between noon and 9:30 to sign up.

Allan

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey guys thanks for the help info and replys! i have passed all and now have my temp card
again thanks alot

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
kenney said:
hey guys thanks for the help info and replys! i have passed all and now have my temp card
again thanks alot
Congratulations, and good hunting.

·
Registered
445 Posts
If you do the online course, I would be happy to give you the final test. I work at Oak Hammock, so you would have to come out there to be tested.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts