Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I have the opportunity I take pictures of the deer I don't wanna shoot, and play a lot with my smartphone (manage to drain my battery pretty good)
Had some entertainment tonight, a doe and a fawn, and a borderline P&Y buck still in velvet hung around a bit then left.

Too early, and too hot, and one tag, my finger didn't get itchy at all

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
No cell coverage where I hunt, I usually keep a small paperback in my bag if I get really bored but don't like doing that, can really suck up all your attention, good to read a few sentences, look around, read a few sentences, look around etc.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Guess I'm old fashioned. Leave the cell phone in the truck and just sit and enjoy it all. Squirels(how do you spell that), Grouse and Turkeys kept me entertained.

Same Doe busted me 3 times, wish she's quit doing circles around my stand.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I am constantly scanning the treelines for any form or shape of a deer while doing so enjoying nature to its fullest because it sure beats the hell out of being at work!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
If I get that bored I just change the scenery. (Stillhunt)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I will have to agree with Dune and 7mm-08. I have a cell phone in my pocket, but it is never turned on out in the field. I just enjoy the sounds and sites of nature. Sometimes, I have found that if you are not paying attention, that is when you get busted. And that one chance is the only one you might get that day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts