Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
outdoorconnection said:
Anyone know how to add photos easily on the forum?
First of all... :welcome:

Regarding posting photos,,,after you've submitted your post, open it up, then click edit. When it opens up again, scroll down to the bottom, and you'll see this:

Upload attachment

Below that, you'll see Filename...left click on the empty box to the right of that...then click Browse

Select the photo you want to post, and left click for it to download.

Then click Add the file.

If these instructions don't help, I apologize...I'm an old fart, and get things confused...but, I try. :lol:

·
Registered
460 Posts
I add mine at the time of writing. I first upload photos to an image-hosting website. I use photobucket, but there are others. You just sign up and follow the simple instructions. Then when i want to insert the photo into this message, click the icon above this text box that looks like two mountains and a sun. When you hover over it'll say "image instert:" then some computer text. When you click it another box comes up. On photbucket, once your photo is uploaded, click it and you'll get 4 options on how to insert it. I pick "direct link". Click it and it will say "copied". Then paste into the popped up box and then click "insert into message".
I use photobucket because there are other forum sites like this that I participate in were you also need an image-host so it's easy to use for all of them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I used photo bucket as well, many thanks. That seems to be the best way to do it, however it is a pain on all these forums to take that extra step that is for sure!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts