Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are some dandy bucks. Congratulations.

·
Registered
29 Posts
These are moose from out 2010 hunt in Manitoba. The first picture is of myself and the moose I took on the eveing hunt. Took along time to bring out of the swamp back to camp. The second is a picture of me and my Dad of the one he shot earlier in the am that same day in the same area. They both came in to cow calls and were shot about 250 yards from eachother. Measure 52" and 46". Awesome hunt that year for us.

[attachment=0:1y7hldpc]IMG_0801A.jpg[/attachment:1y7hldpc][attachment=1:1y7hldpc]IMG_0798.JPG[/attachment:1y7hldpc]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
waterhen81 said:
These are moose from out 2010 hunt in Manitoba. The first picture is of myself and the moose I took on the eveing hunt. Took along time to bring out of the swamp back to camp. The second is a picture of me and my Dad of the one he shot earlier in the am that same day in the same area. They both came in to cow calls and were shot about 250 yards from eachother. Measure 52" and 46". Awesome hunt that year for us.

[attachment=0:seuvfbpe]IMG_0801A.jpg[/attachment:seuvfbpe][attachment=1:seuvfbpe]IMG_0798.JPG[/attachment:seuvfbpe]
Nice bulls! You guys ate well for a while! :drool:

·
Registered
165 Posts
WOW!!!! there are some incredible animals taken by you guys. Very nice, I'm still waiting for one big enough to show off but until that happens I'm eatin tender vittles.....

·
Registered
9 Posts
waterhen81 said:

[attachment=0:39yywe60]IMG_0801A.jpg[/attachment:39yywe60][attachment=1:39yywe60]IMG_0798.JPG[/attachment:39yywe60]
nice bulls that top one looks wide were they both shot in manitoba?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts