Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m planning on a dead-bolt design. It’s a very solid door so I don’t think it will need transverse bolts.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Looking good. Have you got any way to weigh it? I'm curious to know what it will finish at. Are you going to have a fire wall inside?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can do the math on it. That’s usually how I determine weigh. I have a good record of all I used for material.

I’m contemplating with styrofoam, closed-cell and a number lock.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had the "picture sideways" issue on another forum....

I think I resolved that by having putting it on my computer and editing it... and rotating it a few times (around in a circle), then clicking save once it's back upright again.
If that doesn't work open it in Paint and save it again (that should definitely work).

That safe is looking damn good!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New site is terrible for me guys. Trying to post sumtin is like keeping it tween the lines too tired. So the only thing left is paint. Not gonna do that till it warms up.
Any Color suggestions?
NO PINK OKAY!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have not painted or finished inside. Work picked up quite well since then and now it’s on the back burner. I moved it I to my office and put all my fire sticks in. Bad sign eh LOL

·
Administrator
352 Posts
I have not painted or finished inside. Work picked up quite well since then and now it’s on the back burner. I moved it I to my office and put all my fire sticks in. Bad sign eh LOL
Yeah, once the tenants move in, it's tough to work around them LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts