Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hand held GPS seminar, Saturday December 1st at the Howard Johnson 3740 Portage Ave., Wpg (downstairs in the "Corral")
Seminar will start at 10 a.m. and probably run until 4 p.m. depending on the number people. Because of the location, no minors will be allowed as the room is licensed.
The seminar will be mostly based on Garmin units as this is the most popular but this should not deter people with other units, always something to learn. Bring your units along with you and also your laptop if you have one if you want to learn how to upload/download. Cost to attend this seminar will be $20 per person.

Those interested please pm me so I can keep track of how many people are committed.

Also, the owner of the Howard Johnson was kind enough to let us use this room for free so this keeps everyone's costs down but I encourage everyone to plan on having lunch there, he has offered to have a server cater to us so let's show our appreciation.

Thanks for now

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just as an added bonus, a few guys have come forward and donated a few items for door prizes, pretty cool. Thank you Ryan Sproule (Lund Boats) and Jason Gauthier a.k.a. slowjigger (Howard Johnson) for the donations. Not only is this going to be a very informative seminar but will also be fun.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks goes out to fellow angler and friend from Fargo for another door prize for this event. Thank you Scott Brewer

still got room folks, sign up now

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just a reminder folks, date is coming up quick

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hollydurg said:
where re we supposed to sign up???
All the required info is in the first post

·
Registered
156 Posts
My apoligizes, i think i'm getting blind in my old age, need bigger letters or glasses, compleyely missed that PM line.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
last chance folks....seminar is this Saturday

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
see you all tomorrow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts