Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am heading down for the next week but dont have room for my gear, any one with deeks want to hunt geese with me on my spots around steinbach area. My field, your spread, our geese lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
i got 30 magnums or whatever there called and some randoms. Ill let you know brett, we will hunt somewhere

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have 20 dozen Big Foot 7 dozen 42" mag 3 dozen full body duck decoys 4 robo's 1 vortex and 3 layout blind! Always looking for new guys to hunt with.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow guys could you imagine the combined spread. I will see what i find this morning and try and put something together. GOOSE CONVOY !!! :lmao: . There is a lot of geese around right now i will find us a field maybe 2 so we can keep them moving. Friday morning?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Friday works best for me, but as long as my wife doesn't get called into work tomorrow I can make Thursday work too, Saturday is out for me.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well scouting was tough 3/4 of a tank of gas gone but i have a field that we can hunt in the morning there was around 500 on it today with lots in the air all around. It has to be tomorrow in the AM because the farmer wants to be on there asap with the plow. The field is just north east of Landmark who's in ?
I need exact numbers because we cant have 20 guys show up. PM me numbers and what you are bringing as far as hides and deeks thanks guys.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I know its a little further but theres a cultivated corn field at the corner of 206 and garven road on the south east side with over a thousand birds on it for the last few days. Almost positive the hudderittes north og garson work that field.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so guys were on for the morning. would have liked to do another couple of days scouting but we should be ok we will have a nice 60 bird spread and i saw lots in the area as well as on the field we will be setup on. can't wait for the morning although i am a little nervous with 3 guys i don't know relying on me to put them under birds.

·
Registered
125 Posts
if this dont work out My dads hunting a new field friday in the OAK so we could go there saturday probably to make up for it ha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts