Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a brand new, unblemished, unfired, Remington 700 XCR stainless, synthetic rifle chambered in 338 Winchester magnum for sale. I bought this a few years ago with the intension of using it for moose and elk, but I bought a 300 RUM about the same time and fell in love with it. So it's time to let the 338 go. $800 You won't find it at this price in any store, and you'd have to add tax to the store price as well. My loss is your gain. Just in time for moose and elk seasons

Not the actual picture, but it looks like this.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it is a drop floor plate configuration.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd take a stainless, fluted, 28", 7mm Rem mag TC Prohunter barrel as part trade.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anybody? anybody?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
up again

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
About 6 months ago, yes.....but I've since bought a TC Prohunter muzzle loader. Thanks anyway

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Try me with your trades. Centerfires, quality optics, outdoor gear, trailers, what ever +/- cash as needed :D

bigwhiskey said:
I've got a brand new, unblemished, unfired, Remington 700 XCR stainless, synthetic rifle chambered in 338 Winchester magnum for sale. I bought this a few years ago with the intension of using it for moose and elk, but I bought a 300 RUM about the same time and fell in love with it. So it's time to let the 338 go. $800 You won't find it at this price in any store, and you'd have to add tax to the store price as well. My loss is your gain. Just in time for moose and elk seasons

Not the actual picture, but it looks like this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts