Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
due to unforeseen circumstances i have to get rid of my new dog.
this is breaking my heart to have to do this so only good hunting homes please.
he is 10 months old, retrieves on land and water, he is house trained and great with people. He loves hunting and is very obedient please pm me if you want him.
he comes with;
training collar,
lots of dummies and toys,
bowls,
40kg of high protean food,
50' trolley line and chain,
leash and collar.
He is a great dog and having to get rid of him is breaking my heart so anyone who thinks they can take him free and make a quick buck i will see straight through you.
[attachment=0:23hzsd1h]photo (7).JPG[/attachment:23hzsd1h]

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is sad and I hope your circumstances change for the better or you do find somebody with a good home .

Somebody taking him to just to make a quick buck would be shameful on them .

TD

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Post the circumstances. Maybe I'll take him
not meaning to be rude but you either want him or you don't
im not irresponsible if thats what your getting at. new land lord new rules, one of which is no dog. no mater how much money i offer THE BITCH!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Fair enough. Keep the dog. For what it's worth if you don't keep him you will have regrets forever. I couldn't let him go after you have trained him and seeing him develope as a bird dog. Tough decision.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Too bad I have a two dog limit at my house Brett or I would gladly Take him off your hands!!! That's a tough decision to have to make... I hope you find a good home for him!!! I'll ask a few of my hunting buddies and see what they say...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts