Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There wasn't any other place to put Mule Deer photos, so I figured I'd park it here until we can get a new Forum in place for them. This was my first Mulie. Took it while it was on a dead run, crossing in front of me on the hillside opposite where I was sitting. Held right on the tip of its nose and squeezed of a shot with my Remington 700, in 7 mm magnum, and a Nosler Partition 160 grain bullet. Shot caught it in the neck, and it dropped immediately. Had to come back the next morning with a pack horse to bring it out roughly 4 miles to the trailhead. It was a non-typical with 11 points.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Mr Riggs nice deer. In my firsy archery deer you seem so dark, here you have the beard etc. I do not even know it is you. You are the master of diguise, not wonder you do so well. Could the turtle be next. Sorry!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ldb pikester said:
Mr Riggs nice deer. In my firsy archery deer you seem so dark, here you have the beard etc. I do not even know it is you. You are the master of diguise, not wonder you do so well. Could the turtle be next. Sorry!
:lmao:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts