Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno how many of you hunters were hunting when "whites" were the dress code, but thats how far back this story goes.

This is true and was told to me by the guy that "did it" !!

After hunting for a while, the boys decided to head back to the van, get warmed up and go for some breakfast at the nearest cafe. When they got back to the van, got the vehicle warmed up, my buddy had this undeniable urge to have a dump.......like it was here and NOW........!!

He leaves the van, goes out behind a bush, sheds what cloths are necessary to do the deed ( including his white's - which had a hood on them ) and goes to it.

Of course, this is one massive load, and would take first prize in any contest - if there was a contest for that kind of effort.

He wipes, gets dressed as quickly as he can as the cold is starting to shrink some of his vitals, and runs back to the van. He takes his place in the back seat.

They start heading towards town, and, you guessed it, there is this putrid stench of crap wafting throughout the van. At first, he thought he had stepped in his own load, but upon further examination, he found his deposit had been neatly placed in the hood of his whites.

Needless to say, those whites never made the final mile to the cafe.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
:lmao: I can relate...many years ago while deer hunting up in Northern Maine, I had to answer the call of nature...took off my coat, took down my suspenders, undid my pants and made my "deposit". After redressing, I started still hunting again, and noticed a rather foul stench. Closer examination revealed i had made a deposit right on my suspenders.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Along the same lines,
a bunch of us guys were out hunting a few years back,
all getting dropped of at different points thru' the bush. Later on at the end of the day,
we had made our way back to camp. Once at camp, guys were
changing out of their hunting clothes. We looked at one of the guys and all started laughing
and asked him why the heck the bottom half of his t-shirt was missing. His reply was
that nature had called and he had forgotten to bring some paper to finish the job,
so out came his knife and he had to cut up his shirt.

note to self : always check your backpack before heading out for the day!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gonzago1234 said:
Along the same lines,
a bunch of us guys were out hunting a few years back,
all getting dropped of at different points thru' the bush. Later on at the end of the day,
we had made our way back to camp. Once at camp, guys were
changing out of their hunting clothes. We looked at one of the guys and all started laughing
and asked him why the heck the bottom half of his t-shirt was missing. His reply was
that nature had called and he had forgotten to bring some paper to finish the job,
so out came his knife and he had to cut up his shirt.

note to self : always check your backpack before heading out for the day!

Yes, I have heard how those modified T Shirts came about more than once . It is surprizing how many hunters do not pack those essentials........!! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts