Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get it in time for late ducks and geese! 15 foot deep-v Lund w 64 inch beam duck/fishing rig. Equipped with a 29 hp Mud Buddy longtail, specialty blind, and floatation beavertail pods. Will take an outboard (up to 40 hp) or any size lontail motor.

Hull- V-hull 15 ft. x 64 inch beam, storage boxes, open down the middle for easy movement and shooting, floor installed, front and back lights equipped, rod holder, new-interior lights, adjustable pedestals, camo seats, bilge pump, starter battery, 2 year old deep cycle, front platform with 12v. outlet and trolling motor mount.

Motor- 29 hp Kawasaki Mud Buddy Hypersport longtail 4-stroke. 39 hours. liquid cooled, new fuel pump, oil and filter, all lines and tank included, tiger stainless prop, electric start, tiny-tach, and 12-v outlet. This motor is the true 4x4 of the water and will push the boat in less than 3 inches of mud and water. Easy and fun to operate!

Trailer- Roller with stainless steel bolts and nylok nuts, heavy duty wiring with new ends, new lights, new winch, fairly new crank lift, and bearing buddies

Features- Skybuster custom steel blind- 14 hinged points, dog door, overhead bungy loaded canopy, fully removable, folds flat for transport, currently brushed with fast-grass and raffia. Beavertail float pods- help back end floatation and stability for shooting and standing, dog and person entry, can launch boat from ground, allows boat to draft in 3 inches of water

This has been an awesome rig for both hunting and fishing. Looking to sell as with my young family I have had very little time to use it and now need to prioritize my time out. Would also negotiate a wireless trolling motor and hummingbird fish finder with this boat. I am also willing to split the pkg. and remove the Mud Buddy motor and mount a 6.5 evinrude outboard and tank for $4000. Would be willing to help with delivery, if needed.

Will be adding pictures after I wash the boat up (muddy after our last hunt).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts