Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if you have to put in an application each year to progress up the ladder for priority level to start toward 1 or does it automatically increase. Where is there a web site to address the new rules that came out about priority levels . I was at 1 but when I combined my accounts to one a went back to 10. Cant figure this out an no info that i can find, Any help people?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Priority increases each year regardless if u apply or not after the initial time.

If u made a new account up without ensuring you were verified in the system that likely screwed u up.

My Dad wasn't found in the system due to someone not entering his phone number, which is bs as he's always put in with me. A phone call to conservation and they verified it and he was good to go.

I'd suggest calling conservation about the issue so you might be able to get your Priority back, but you might have shot yourself in the foot making a new one, that I'm unsure of. Best to call and find out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Priority increases each year regardless if u apply or not after the initial time.

If u made a new account up without ensuring you were verified in the system that likely screwed u up.

My Dad wasn't found in the system due to someone not entering his phone number, which is bs as he's always put in with me. A phone call to conservation and they verified it and he was good to go.

I'd suggest calling conservation about the issue so you might be able to get your Priority back, but you might have shot yourself in the foot making a new one, that I'm unsure of. Best to call and find out.
thanks bud will do as I was priority 1 in my first account then 6 in my latter account now i am 10..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good news a phone call brought me back to a 1 seems they merged the wrong way ..an u progress each year regardless if u put in you just have to put in once to start the process and once at 1 u stay there till u get drawn.

·
Registered
509 Posts
good news a phone call brought me back to a 1 seems they merged the wrong way ..an u progress each year regardless if u put in you just have to put in once to start the process and once at 1 u stay there till u get drawn.
Good to hear that you were able to get it all sorted out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts