Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm landing in winnipeg saturday at 4 pm.
since i can't fly with powder and primers my brother is going to brandon tomorrow to pick up some
loose T7 ffg for me. he couldn't go any sooner, so if by any bad luck he could'nt find any, i was thinking of taking a taxi right off the plane and go on ellice avenue while my wife wait for luggage and rental car. but i just saw on a cabelas flier an adress on pandera avenue, which is too far from the airport to make it on time.
can someone confirm if there's a store at 1300 ellice avenue?

thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Still on ellice for now, building a new larger store to be opened next year. Will be farther south at wilkes and route 90. Right beside the new ikea. Should be a treat to get around the area.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Mr.Beast said:
Will be farther south at wilkes and route 90.
Hurray,I like that idea...further south.......Cabelas AND the Bomber stadium closer to the south end,no more reasons to head towards Polo Park :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
i hope they get some new personelle at the gun counter! some seriouse issues with those guys!

Reactions: Patty

·
Registered
16 Posts
At 4 pm on a Saturday you might be better off going to Wholesale Sports on Wellington and St. James. Their prices are usually lower anyway....if they have what you are looking for in stock. The gun counter at Cabela's gets pretty busy on a Saturday so you could be there a while.

·
Registered
15 Posts
They purchased S.I.R mailorder a few years back and moved in. Hasn't been that many years. Possibly 5, plus or minus. The warehouse in transcona was added 2 years ago. I've spent my fair share of time and money there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The new location was built with some genious thought behind location. I know for myself the wife will be in Ikea and I can have all the Cabela's time i need LOL!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mr.Beast said:
They purchased S.I.R mailorder a few years back and moved in. Hasn't been that many years. Possibly 5, plus or minus. The warehouse in transcona was added 2 years ago. I've spent my fair share of time and money there.
You mean at Cabela's not the warehouse right? You can't shop at the warehouse can you?

I live in Transcona so if you could shop (or even pickup for online orders) stuff from the warehouse that would be freaking awesome.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The wife ran into a situation at Cabelas. She was looking for a pair of boots, but the store only stocks one pair, of each size in some boots. Someone else had bought that size earlier. The rest are kept in the warehouse in transcona. This is something that smart people came up with, really smart.

·
Registered
295 Posts
ldb pikester said:
The wife ran into a situation at Cabelas. She was looking for a pair of boots, but the store only stocks one pair, of each size in some boots. Someone else had bought that size earlier. The rest are kept in the warehouse in transcona. This is something that smart people came up with, really smart.
:lmao:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
jason7mm said:
ldb pikester said:
:lmao:
X2

·
Super Moderator
1,721 Posts
Hey, they gotta have that warehouse for the upcoming dynasty of stores in Canada, not to mention that they really want you to buy online anyway. You really don't need to get the feel of that rifle or try on those boots. Not.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts