Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow that is quite a thing to capture on video. No wonder we have been seeing more yotes and fewer deer every time out lately. There has been lots of talk in our area about thinning out the coyotes but not a lot actually gets done. Does anyone know a good strategy to use 3 or 4 guys working together? I imagine a scenario with a caller in the middle with shooters spread out covering all directions, but it is just a theory. We hunt near a big valley and you hear them howling almost every night. Deer sightings are way down, and often they don't come out until after dark. If we do see deer they are usually in bigger groups which I am assuming is a safety-in-numbers thing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Isn't nature a wonderful and beautiful thing ( TREE HUGGER MENTALITY). I say ''SHOOT EM ELIZABETH SHOOT EM"". (My favorite line of Mr. Landry from the Swamp People). Used to love that show but can not get it on You Tube any longer. Thanks for posting. This is my second reply first one lost somehow! This is why deer hunters are not big fans of coyotes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts