Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the best hunting knifes I've ever owned. Here's a description from the Cold Steel website.

PENDLETON HUNTER

Specifications:
Blade Length: 3 1/2"
Overall Length: 8 1/4"
Steel: VG-1 Stainless
Weight: 5.8 oz
Blade Thickness: 3/16"
Handle: 4 3/4" Long Kray-Ex™
Sheath:Secure-Ex® Sheath

Pendleton Custom Classic:
Whether you're hunting the Big Five in Africa, Elk in Colorado, Moose, Bears or Whitetail deer in Manitoba, there aren’t many things that will enhance your hunting experience more than carrying and using this superb custom-quality hunting knife. Our Pendleton Custom Classic is a handsome reproduction of Lloyd Pendleton’s Drop Point Hunter. It has a 3 1/2" blade with a sharp yet sturdy point for piercing and a truly razor sharp edge with plenty of belly. Its hand crafted polished blade is hollow ground from 5 mm thick VG-1 San Mai III® blade construction and boasts state of the art vacuum heat treatment, a sub zero quench and multiple tempering. With its tapered full tang construction and extra stout "spine" it's virtually indestructible and, in a pinch, can double as a life saving survival knife. Lloyd’s guard and integral bolster have been exactly duplicated. Precision machined from stainless steel and skillfully polished, it features a single short quillon and a unique "thumb print" on the bolster to help protect the fingers and allow any number of grip options. The handle is also a faithful copy of Lloyd's original. Here's a link to the website: http://coldsteel.com/Product/36LPSS/PEN ... UNTER.aspx

As you can see, the selling price is $99.99 plus shipping. I'm asking $55.00 U.S., and that includes shipping. This knife is new/unused, and is shaving sharp. I'm selling it because I have 2 of them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts