Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my brand new never been fired Remington 700 5R Milspec 24" Stainless Steel Barrel in 308 WIN. Comes factory with a HS precision stock that is fully free floating. Included is a 20 MOA EGW one piece scope base, the scope is a Bushnell 10x40 Tactical 3200 Elite, mounted with Leupold PRW rings. I had just purchased this rifle a few months ago and have not shot it even ONCE! It's Brand new with the box it came in! Its has the 5R rifling that is on the M24 sniper rifle. I will also include the Eagle Stock pack cheek rest. This rifle is a true beauty and has the capability to shoot sub moa out of the box! All this would retail in the area of $1600.00.

I am willing to sell for $1000 with everything on it. I have the receipt as proof. This is a sacrifice sell for me due to some circumstances, my loss is your gain. Serious inquires only please. This rifle is limited and is HARD to find!!!

Call me at (204) 487-5300 ext:5300 or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN SHOT REMINGTON 700 5R MILSPEC W/ SC

Reduced price to $900. Will only keep it posted for the next few days. Here's your chance to get this rifle an at awesome low price BRAND NEW w/ everything on it already.

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts