Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
i hunt geese, ducks, grouse and turkey and was wondering if the benelli nova would be an appropriate choice for that? hows the recoil and are pump guns okay to use for ducks and geese

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
The Nova's are very nice pump guns and will do anything you ask of them!!! Pump guns tend to kick a little more than auto's but are way more reliable especially in the adverse conditions we put our waterfowl guns through!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just sold my nova after 6 years and never had a single problem with it. Never a single jam or misfire.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've had mine for 3 years now and that gun has gone through absolute torture whether it's being drug through the beaver sloughs or being bounced around in the tractors. It's also a go to gun for my upland and any duck hunting . Wouldn't trade it for anything and will definately never let it go as it's never mis fired or cause any greif. Should add its a super nova... extra room in trigger guard is nice with gloves on.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
greencubehead said:
ldb pikester said:
A buddy of mine used a Chevy Nova for deer one time if that means anything.
Must know the guy that uses his Malibu for ice fishing.

LOL, I drove my '04 Grand Prix from EOM to the mouth of lake WPG ice fishing a few years back... Bet the guys with the tire chains on their 4X4's felt a little silly driving by me!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Been looking at this firearm for a while, finally went to go buy one on Saturday night after a slightly frustrating morning in the marsh and Cabelas and wholesale were sold out (Super-nova actually, Black)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts