Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful and in perfect shape, Baikal 12 gauge SxS with barrel select right on the trigger (unique) and 3 screw in chokes. This gun is immaculate with bright and shiny barrels. The blueing is almost perfect and the walnut stock is excellent. I would not sell but I have small hands and much as I like SxS's, the trigger guards frequently hit my middle finger hard making it uncomfortable to shoot. I find OU's are much better. This shotgun is in perfect shape. Will sell this weekend for $600 firm. I sometimes have trouble adding photo's to my ad. But if you text me I can send you photos @ 204-0641. or email me at [email protected] gmail.com. If you happen to have a .243 single shot I might consider negotiating a trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lower price $500.

Wish to sell in order to buy a .243 winchester single shot rifle particularly a Baikal single shot. Hence $500. Call or text me at 204-340-0641.

WTS an almost new Baikal 12 gauge SxS with single trigger. $500. This is the top of the line from the largest gun manufacturing company in the world. This shotgun shoot wonderfully and brings up fast. Nice unmarred walnut. The barrels are shiny and perfect on the inside. The blueing is great. With this gun comes 3 chokes, Barrel select is a button on the trigger which makes for the fastest selection of shotgun barrels on the market. I live in Pinawa but will be in Winnipeg part of the day on Sunday January 19, 2020. Call or text me at 204-340-0641.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD this shotgun

[SOLDQUOTE=Hermit;465321]Beautiful and in perfect shape, Baikal 12 gauge SxS with barrel select right on the trigger (unique) and 3 screw in chokes. This gun is immaculate with bright and shiny barrels. The blueing is almost perfect and the walnut stock is excellent. I would not sell but I have small hands and much as I like SxS's, the trigger guards frequently hit my middle finger hard making it uncomfortable to shoot. I find OU's are much better. This shotgun is in perfect shape. Will sell this weekend for $600 firm. I sometimes have trouble adding photo's to my ad. But if you text me I can send you photos @ 204-0641. or email me at [email protected] gmail.com. If you happen to have a .243 single shot I might consider negotiating a trade.[/QUOTE]

Wish to sell in order to buy a .243 winchester single shot rifle particularly a Baikal single shot. Hence $500. Call or text me at 204-340-0641.

WTS an almost new Baikal 12 gauge SxS with single trigger. $500. This is the top of the line from the largest gun manufacturing company in the world. This shotgun shoot wonderfully and brings up fast. Nice unmarred walnut. The barrels are shiny and perfect on the inside. The blueing is great. With this gun comes 3 chokes, Barrel select is a button on the trigger which makes for the fastest selection of shotgun barrels on the market. I live in Pinawa but will be in Winnipeg part of the day on Sunday January 19, 2020. Call or text me at 204-340-0641.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.