Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the daily bag limits for ducks and geese?

·
Registered
146 Posts
daily limit on ducks is 8, with no more than 4 canvasback or redheads or a combination of the species.
daily limit for canadas is 8 also
daily limit for snows and blues is 20

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are nice size limits. Ours are 6 ducks, 4 Canada Geese, and some areas have no limits on Snow Geese.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You'll be hard pressed to get a limit of snows around here, the flyway has changed over the last few years, they are more to the westside of the province and into Sask. Last good snow goose shoot i had was atleast 8 years ago on the west side of Lake Manitoba, between 4 of us we got 38 snows....that was alot of cleaning to do. Last season myself and 6 other buddies got onto a hot field one morning and killed a 7 man limit in just under a half hour. Ended up with tons of jerky from that bunch.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't much care to eat snows, and don't target them any more. The only time I'll shoot them is when I get a call from a local farmer to come help him thin them out.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fish_Killer said:
Last season myself and 6 other buddies got onto a hot field one morning and killed a 7 man limit in just under a half hour. Ended up with tons of jerky from that bunch.
I forgot to add, the 7 man limit was of canadas.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a good day, no matter where you are. Nice job!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts