Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone confirm a typical 6X7 with split brow tines taken in the Anola area last week? I had pics sent to me but I'm reluctant to believe any story via e-mail anymore. It's a really big buck.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Wow!. I've never seen a buck like that in the wild. Outstanding. :drool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I was driving last wednesday evening around 1030pm 2 miles out of anola heading north and i had to stop in the middle of the highway cause there was the biggest buck ive ever seen in my life looks just as big as that one crossing the highway head down going slow

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As luck would have it I bumped into the originator of the e-mail this afternoon and he confirmed that a friend of his knows the guy that shot it (I know isn't that always the way :lol: ) and that it was in the Anola area. He said that he would get more details for me tonight, then we'll see what shakes out of this. I'll pass on what I can but you'll have to forgive me if I don't provide everything as I have a vested interest in that area. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,599 Posts
I won't name him but the hunter is from Manitoba and he stuck that deer in Manitoba. He had late summer trail cam photos of it too. Fine lads got rewarded for their dedication and commitment to bow hunting! You might see more about the story on a popular bowhunting site. ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
The site and pics were posted on here by Brasso i believe. Supposedly scored 190. Pretty cool that they had pics of it for a while. I believe his last name is Pauls...i could be wrong

1 - 13 of 13 Posts