Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve
and the mall was packed. As the wife walked through the mall
she was surprised to look up and see her husband was nowhere around.
She was quite upset because they had a lot to do.

Because she was so worried, she called him on her mobile phone
to ask him where he was.

In a calm voice, the husband said, "Honey, you remember the jewelry store
we went into about 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace
that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I remember that jewelry store.”

He said, "Well, I'm in the bar right next to it."

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figure that I should at least contribute to this forum some how, seeing as I do not have a pic of a nice deer at my feet this year to show off. Ahhhh, maybe tomorrow........ ;) ;) :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well 1234, I have been planing a far longer reply to your continued effort to make me laugh. For now in short, I commend you and thank you. I shall also be throwing some fives your way and hope others do as well. Not the money kind though. As the Pike does so does the Pikester, he may strile at any moment, so be careful. We all need a little laugh now and then, some of us just need to laugh a little more than others. Thanks to all the other joke'sters out there to. IT makes my day, and more 5's coming, you are not being taken for granted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts