Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ldb pikester said:
Thanks. What is the camera fastened to and what type of camera is it?
It's fastened to a tree. It's a Bushnell. It's the one Cabelas had on sale for $99, down from $199........and it came with binos. I realize it's not "top of the line equipment", but it works.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Cool pictures....Thanks! I was surprise at how open the country is where your cam is....Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
7mm-08 said:
Cool pictures....Thanks! I was surprise at how open the country is where your cam is....Keep the pics coming!
It actually isn't as open as it appears. The cam is at the edge of a bush. They have a major trail five yards from the bush.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gonzago1234 said:
Don't apologise for your equipment strtbobber.
It's all about how you use it. ;)
I agree with you, but there's always "that guy" who will say it's garbage if you don't buy your equipment where he bought his....lol........but, thanks for the comment, I appreciate that, Gonzago!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
strtbobber said:
Gonzago1234 said:
Don't apologise for your equipment strtbobber.
It's all about how you use it. ;)
I agree with you, but there's always "that guy" who will say it's garbage if you don't buy your equipment where he bought his....lol........but, thanks for the comment, I appreciate that, Gonzago!!

Funny, but true. Some jerk who "has it all" and if yours does not match his and you have no concept of reality !!

These guys are usually a legend in their own mind.

There is one in our extended family and gives us a collective laugh when he opens his yap..........( which is more often than not )............!! :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts