Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three hunters finished hunting for the night and went to a motel for the night they couldnt afford 3 rooms so they took one for the 3 of them at $30. for the night, each put up $10. each , the desk person relized she made a mistake the room is only $25. a night and gave the bell hop $5. to give to the three hunters, on the way up he couldnt figure how to split the $5. 3 ways so he just slide $3. under the door $1. each and put $2. in his pocket, so that makes each hunter paying $9 each which is now $27, for the room and $2. in bell hops pocket which is $29. where is the last dollar.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
:lmao: Every Christmas, my wife gets me some pretty neat stuff.......BUT.......she always gets me one puzzle gift, just to tick me off.

·
Registered
13 Posts
you have to subtract one third of the two dollars the bellhop kept, making the actual cost of the room $8.66 per hunter, not $9

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RIVIR said:
Three hunters finished hunting for the night and went to a motel for the night they couldnt afford 3 rooms so they took one for the 3 of them at $30. for the night, each put up $10. each , the desk person relized she made a mistake the room is only $25. a night and gave the bell hop $5. to give to the three hunters, on the way up he couldnt figure how to split the $5. 3 ways so he just slide $3. under the door $1. each and put $2. in his pocket, so that makes each hunter paying $9 each which is now $27, for the room and $2. in bell hops pocket which is $29. where is the last dollar.
As far as i can figure there is no last dollar
room was $30. wrong
room is $25.
each $1.
each $1.
each $1.
____
total $28.
bellhop $2
_____
total $30. Dollars are all there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts