Manitoba Hunting Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Been meaning to add to this thread.
33 year old 10/22 receiver and trigger with custom parts (2 lbs), extended mag release, auto bolt release, 16" green mountain heavy barrel in a Boyds nutmeg laminate stock with a Redfield 3-9X scope. It's a tad heavy but a reliable tack driver.
Wood Trigger Air gun Hardwood Wood stain

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Been meaning to add to this thread.
33 year old 10/22 receiver and trigger with custom parts (2 lbs), extended mag release, auto bolt release, 16" green mountain heavy barrel in a Boyds nutmeg laminate stock with a Redfield 3-9X scope. It's a tad heavy but a reliable tack driver.
View attachment 85652
Me likes!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Will be interesting to see what kind of groups it will shoot, what is your plan for optics?
I have a Vortex Venom red dot that I'm going to pop on in temporarily. I'd like to find a peep sight setup but the rail on the Tuff 22 receiver is quite high. In hindsight I would have gone without the railed receiver.

I have no illusions of great accuracy with this one. Especially shooting from the hip with the stock folded saying things like "I love it when a plan comes together" and "Pity the fool". There could be just a little mid life crisis stuff going on here...lol

21 - 26 of 26 Posts