Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my first round of buck pics from this year. Pretty slim pickings for 10 cameras. No shooters.

This guy has potential for a couple years from now. He has a forked brow on the one side which is cool. Click on the pic to go to the vid.

This guy I have pics of from the past 3 years. He has not really changed much. He is a 3 x 3 with long brows and a thick main beam. Click on the 3rd pic for the video.

Here he is from last year. In the exact same spot as the first 2 pics.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Great pics and videos Kevin!!The big guys should eventually appear,you seen to have some real decent bucks roaming the area where you hunt.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Very nice 3 pt, but you might want to take a youngster or newbie hunter out to get that guy out of your breeding pool. Going to score good for a 3x3.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Hey Kevin, the Spypoint pics are from regular flash cameras, and not infrared ? or do you have the interchangeable model Spypoint where you can change the infrared, with a flash or vice-versa, that Cabelas was selling recently ?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
brasso said:
Hey Kevin, the Spypoint pics are from regular flash cameras, and not infrared ? or do you have the interchangeable model Spypoint where you can change the infrared, with a flash or vice-versa, that Cabelas was selling recently ?
Yes. Those are from an FL-A with the interchangeable module. I am currently using them with the white flash as it doesn't spook the deer as much as the red flash does.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts