Manitoba Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the annual northern trek in search of mr. Bullwinkle. Despite two warm days in camp not doing much but when the weather turned cold the hunting heated up! Got a nice size "eater" bull. Called him in from 250 to 100 yards broadside and put him down with a .300win mag. Cheers and hope everyone else had a great season!

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats on bull.Must of been an amazing feeling calling that guy in. Some nice looking meat hanging there. It's tag soup for me this year but always next year.

G

·
NoShow said:
Congrats on bull.Must of been an amazing feeling calling that guy in. Some nice looking meat hanging there. It's tag soup for me this year but always next year.
Nice bull, congrats. I'll help you with that tag soup if you want noshow, I was on the trip so only proper to split it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! Came in on a series of cow calls with bull calls mixed in. Called the area the day before when I went back the next afternoon he came in pretty quick. Typical of a bull moose!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys pretty happy! I've managed to kill a bull 5 of 7 years in a row! Biggest to date taken by archery gear measured 51 inches and made the books now having fun, getting meat are my priority!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts